Ethics Webinar CLE
August 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Make plans to attend the DCDLA and TCDLA Ethics Webinar CLE on August 21st to earn 3 hours of Ethics CLE credit.
If you are a Texas Criminal Defense Attorney in need of the most up-to-date information regarding Ethical Issues Conducting Post COVID Jury Trials, this virtual CLE is just right.
Topics & Presenters
Sheridan Lewis (President of DCDLA)
- Current Orders Governing Jury Trials
Allison Clayton (TCDLA Covid-19 Committee)
- Ethical Issues to consider with jury trials now
Resources for navigating objections to remote trials and in-person proceedings during Covid-19
Question & Answer Session
Katherine Reed & Joey Mongaras (Udashen Anton)
- Experience in a federal jury trial During COVID-19 – what worked & didn’t
- What to consider moving forward into state court jury trials
- Question & Answer Session